Insurance and green card processing services


Insurance for travelers abroad

Whatever the purpose of your trip abroad - recreation, business, tourism, sports – no troubles should overshadow Your trip.

By purchasing a comprehensive insurance policy for citizens leaving their place of permanent residence, you provide a solution to possible problems, thus
getting reliable protection from unforeseen medical expenses.

After all, everyone knows that getting medical services for a traveler outside of Russia is expensive and, as practice shows, saving on additional insurance
can entail serious financial costs for vacationers

We offer to issue ROSGOSSTRAKH policies, the policy may include protection against additional risks of your choice

Our programs compensate for expenses in the following cases:

The contract can be concluded for any period – from one day to a year, as
a one-time or with the possibility of multiple trips

Advantages of purchasing a policy from ROSGOSSTRAKH:

Issuing a "Green card"

If you are going to travel outside of Russia by car, you will need to buy a "Green card", which is your compulsory civil liability insurance policy away from
home (it`s like compulsory motor TPL insurance, but only abroad).

The essence of the “Green card” system is simple:

  • It compensates for damage caused to the health and property of third parties in the event of an accident

  • It settles claims within the insurance amounts under the legislation of the country where the accident occurred

  • Entry to Europe with a national policy that works according to European rules

  • The "Green card" policy is a guarantee that if you are responsible for an accident, you will only need to present the policy to a police representative or the
    victim. We will take care of the rest.

    You will need a Green Card when entering the following countries:

    We remind you that on the territory of the Russian Federation "Green Card" does not replace the insurance policy of OSAGO
    Leave your request for consultation